Thursday 27 August 2009

What i love from birthdays... THE GIFTS! :)

"You have great friends."
They say.

The gifts!

Not the maker nor the creator. Yet, the poser.


"You look good," said him.


My almost-10-years bestie :)


They rocked my high school! and.. until college of course. :)

Peeps who rocked my night!

"I'm so blessed knowing you for about one year and more! I like to see your friendliness and your passion in reaching your goals! 
I can see that God is working in your life. Continue your walk with Him!
Be wise, be cool, be careful, be nice, be humble, be awesome, BE VENISHA TJIE! Happy birthday."
Mrs. Spare.

"Thanks for being my best friend for the last 10 years. I've been looking for a good friend for 17 years, and no one can compared to you. Thanks for not being such a hypocrite, thanks for never stabbing my back, you always share everything with me. Including fat. Haha.
Once again, thanks for the friendship. Happy birthday.

A friend is the one who walks in when others walk out."
Mrs. Bitchy. hihi.

I do.
But then again, likes attract likes :)

Give, then you'll be given. 
Invest everything, every time, every day, in your loved ones, 
they'll make your birthday unforgettable :)


I am one lucky 18 years old girl.


Off i go,
muSHAdool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment