Monday 14 December 2009

Day 1 : Xmas Tree.

I saw a 5 years old me..

decorating a Christmas tree,
humming the Christmas songs,
hanging the finest decoration on the tree.

Then, he came.
He helped me hanging the decoration on the tree,

He smiled.
So happy seeing his daughter excited for Christmas.

Suddenly, i looked back.

There were my friends, all of them.

Wearing a Christmas' hat and they were all so happy.
So happy because it's Christmas. As happy as i am.

They shouted, "MERRY XMAS!!"
The girls hugged me, the boys shook my hand.

Then, i saw my family.
They got me Christmas gifts. The well-wrapped gifts.

Then, they were all gone.

I was left alone, alone with him.

He said, "Sit here."

I sat on his lap, put my hand around his neck,
and hoping to hear some wonderful stories.

He asked, "What do you want for Christmas from me?"

I pretended like i have to think about it first.
I already know exactly what i want for this greatest day of the year.
Then i answered, "Just... a clearer vision. from you."

He smiled, and simply said, "you got it."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes.

Tears were all over. Blissful tears.

There's nothing but gratefulness and joy inside.

and that's... just day 1.


Early Merry Xmas to you all.

Off i go,
muSHAdool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment