Tuesday 6 October 2009

Movie: the least boring teacher.

Like i told my friend few days ago,

"i watch movies to learn."

and movies also seems never failed to give me new insight and valuable lesson.

This time..

the teacher is..


WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS!

It's not this got-drunk-and-got-married-in-vegas scene,



or this..



but it's basically a scene when the slutty ehem cougar ehem sorry! what's her name? oh cameron diaz and ashton kutcher finally wants to stay married after they realized they're in love and yada yada yada..

CC (Cougar Camy): "For so long, i've always tried to please everybody. But by not trying to please you, i think i finally become myself again."

It just struck me that that's what i, you, and most of us been doing.

We always try to please everybody.
We always think that we're not good enough.

I actually took a personality test on blogthings
and the result showed that yes, i always wanted to please my family and friends.
I don't care about other people, i only care about them.

But i suddenly realize,
it's not possible.

I am human,
you are too. 
(Unless you're a frog and you can read this, it's a totally different issue.)

and human make mistakes.
we're allowed to make mistakes.

We can't please everybody. We.. just can't.

Trying so hard to please everybody is TIRING.
I've done it 18 years. Couldn't be more tiring.

So, now i'm gonna go to sleep, take a rest.
Not gonna worry about other people.
I'm not afraid to make mistakes.
because no mistakes, no learning.

Like this very cliche but yet so true statement,
Be yourself. :)

People might not like you,
but it's their loss. really.

"Don't let people to tell you who you are, you tell them!"
- Serena Van der Woodsen to Blair Waldorf.




You know you love me,
xoxo,
Gay Guy
ups
Gay Girl
ups
muSHAdool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment