Wednesday 28 October 2009

One word: Thankful.

"Thanks for your idea! I got an A in my assignment!"

"I had a dream last night. I can see you finally get your dream job!"

"Promise, we will be good friends always."

"Oh come on, from the way you write, your dream job is a perfect fit for you!"

"Come home quick, we miss you." - said gazillion people.

"When it comes to passion, it's always good to be specific."

"You'll be used by Him greatly one day. you are a blessing to us."

"One day, you'll cry because you're too happy."

"Dear me, always a pleasure talking to you."
(obviously it wasn't me who said this ;p)


Dear the great people around me,
you may not remember you once said this to me,
but it surely meant the world for me.

i thank God for you.

and
I love you.


Hope to see you soon!

Off i go,
muSHAdool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment