Saturday 13 February 2010

Love letter through a movie.

"I have something for you, wait 'til Friday."
Okay, i can't wait to see what it is.

Then, my friend asked me out, we had dinner and we planned to watch movies.
i suggested this,

but then,
my friend insisted. he said, "I've watched the trailer and it's good. let's go see this."
So there i was, with my friend, watching this,

I seriously didn't expect anything,
didn't expect that my heart will beat so darn fast,
didn't expect that i will get so deeply smitten,
because of the message of this movie.

So, this movie basically is about Percy Jackson, he's special. he's half god and half human.
or he's demigod. what so called.

he had a mission, and through his journey, he had obstacles and problems.
but the voice of his father, the god of water, Poseidon, led him the way.
He led Percy through his voice.
and only Percy, the son, that could hear the god's voice.
so yea yada yada yada, Percy could get the mission done and he's visiting the heaven,
where Poseidon is.

I.. still don't get the message.

but then,
at the end of the movie,
this conversation struck me.

"Son, i helped you to get here."
"Yes, i heard your voice."
"Son, even though I'm not there for you physically,
but I will always watch your every move from above,
I’ll always be with you, in your thoughts and dreams."

Voila.
There was the surprise.
It might be as simple as one line from a movie to you,
but it meant the world for me.
The words i love the most, through the media i love the most.

He knows me well.
I wrote this the morning after,
and i.am.still.deeply.smitten.

Oh for you who don't get this, never mind.
it's not you, it's me who is abnormal.
*wink*

Off i go,
muSHAdool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment