Thursday 11 February 2010

Yes, i know i will always have You.

One night, in a land faraway,

a little girl is having a pillow talk with her Daddy.

===================================================

A little girl:

Daddy… why do people have feelings?

Daddy:

What do you mean, my dear?

A little girl:

I mean.. why did you create us with feelings? Why you let us feel weak, so powerless..

Somehow I think people should have numb hearts, they shouldn’t feel anything.

Then, they won’t get hurt,

they won’t cry in the middle of the night because their heart is so deeply broken,

or simply because they’re not ready for saying another goodbye.

Daddy:

You mean… like you right now?

A little girl:

you got me.

Daddy:

Well, cutie pie, when you feel weak, that’s when I can show how much I love you the most.

Because you need Me the most when you’re weak.

If you never feel weak, how can you know that I'm always here to strengthen you?

If you never feel left out, how can you know that you still have Me?

If you never feel hurt, how can you know that I'm your healer?

If you never say goodbye, how can you know that I, for even a second never leave you?


My dear, you’re not weak for feeling weak.

Strong people are not those who can’t feel a thing,

But those who are brave enough to face it, and don’t let feelings control them.

It's what they do during that-feeling-weak-time, that shows whether they're strong or not.

Little girl:

What do strong people do when they're feeling weak, Daddy?

Daddy:

They don't rely on people. They rely on Me.

They don't come to people. They come to Me.

Because they know that people are unreliable. But I'm their rock.

Little girl:

You always know what to say, huh?

Daddy:

Haha. Like Father, like daughter, dear.

Anyway, go get some sleep.

Get ready for a better tomorrow.

Don’t forget,

I love you. and all of your weakness.

No, ESPECIALLY your weakness.

Good night.


That little girl went to sleep,

knowing that no matter how tough life gets,

she always has her Daddy.


============================================================

Off i go,

muSHAdool.


0 comments:

Post a Comment