Tuesday 9 June 2009

From my point of view..

I read magazines very often.
I surf on gossip websites every single day (blame the holiday)
I'm a media and communication student, 
medias are my daily needs..

and in my opinion...

The most overrated people ever
are... *drum roll please!!*

1. Lindsay Lohan (and Samantha Ronson)

 Drug addiction, AWFULLY skinny body,


broke, high level of insecurity, their lesbian love life, are just.. pathetic.
 

2. Robert Pattinson.
I know he's hot and all (err.. he looks kinda gay in this pic below), 


but seeing all of his pics and stories on every gossip magazines and websites are just.. boooooring!


Seriously? 5 awards on MTV movie awards 2009?
Awarded for what? 
The fact that he likes to go to stripper club, and he stinks? 
Uh-oh, what an "obviously interesting" achievements! 

3. Heidi and Spencer
Errr, who are they once again? 
What made them famous? 
Other than their fake marriage(s), i can't remember anything else.


4. Paris Hilton


What's so good about a walking barbie? We might just go to toys R us!


5. Vanessa Hudgens.


Well this one is not on my "the most overrated people" list, 
but it's on "I simply don't like her" list. She's on the top.
Teenage idol = nude photos leaked on Internet. That's not cool.


Give us more! more more!
Just can't get enough of em even though their news are also like.. everywhere. 

0. Chace Crawford
He's on my zero number, higher than one ;p
Why? He's SUPER hot. Not just hot, SUPER.

1. David Beckham and Victoria Beckham
They're hot. and fashionable. Their accent are enviable. 
and oh, Vic's 100 colorful Hermes birkin bags collection blew my eyes away.


2. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (and their marriage life drama)

What's not so good about "the sexiest man alive" and the "sexiest home-wrecker alive" marriage life drama?
Btw, i don't like Angelina Jolie, she's a bitch, but Mr Pitt is MEGA hot.


3. Nicole Richie
Thank God she's not a best pal with the walking Barbie anymore. She's wayyy better! 


4. Lady GaGa


Hail to the queen!!!! Queen of music and fashion.



5. Zac Efron.


This is so not me posting about the every teenage girl's idol, but yeah.. He's hot. 
He can sing, romantic dance, basketball-dance, rain dance, rooftop dance, cafetaria dance, stage dance,
That's what every girls want! 



XOXO,
muSHAdool.

9 comments:

Linguistic Geek said...

i like this one sadul!! entertaining haha, put my pic please im like pattinson in between efron mixed with crawford awesomeness hahhahha.

dont puke!

mushadool said...

OOPSSSSSSS TOO LATE!! I ALREADY DID!! here comes again.. HOEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!! ;p

summerberries said...

hahahhaha my twinsss u always know how to make me smile with ur writing khihkhihkhi

-sasa-

sasha said...

hihi my pleasure twin sistah!

btw, nice blog you got there sa! i love all the summerberries product!
go sasa.. go sasha.. go sasa.. go sasha. hihihi

Linguistic Geek said...

heey you changed your layout yaa,, i like the old one sih, but this one is like wayyy tooo cute for youu aahahha. but that's ok, gw terima lo apa adanya kok. :D

sasa said...

I love ur new layout twin sistaaaaaaa..cute cute cute...me lovesss cupcakesss hihiihihih
just for "eyes" though, not for my belly, they're just to cute to be eat hhiihhihi

kiss kiss

sasha said...

iyaaaaaaaaa, bored with the same layout haha.
thanks ya guys! :) you know you love me! xoxo.

P.S. i AM cute, hen. Too cute! hahahaha

Wynne Prasetyo said...

you know i'm the biggest fan of your posts.
i gotta disagree on something though
i detest Victoria Beckham EWW!
basically the reason people call her "POSH" in the first place.she looks arrogant ew ew ew

i give two thumbs up for the birkin bags though lol

sasha said...

im not a big fan of her personally, but im a big fan of her BAGS hahaha.

and HER HUSBAND. that's what i look in the news, not her ;p

Post a Comment