Thursday 18 June 2009

Special love letter to my King.

Hey You,

Your hug, touches my very soul. It’s warmer than the sunshine.

Your kiss, changes my tears into smile and laughter.

Your sound, it's very addictive. I'd rather die if i can't hear those sweet voices.

Your presence, makes me wanna dance. Dance with endless joy.

The way you said “I love you, My dearest queen.” is.. indescribable. Too magical to be true.


Your love, nobody can compete with it.


Hey You,

You have stolen something important from me. My heart. 

You don't have to give it back, it's all Yours now. 


Hey You,

Just wanna promise you one thing..

I will never let You go,

Coz You are the reason I breathe. 

My morning, my afternoon and my night.

You are my everything.


With lots of love,

Your very own fatty Queen.

2 comments:

Mrs. Alpha said...

LOL!!

This one is great love letter,
but I guffawed a lot when you wrote 'fatty queen'

LOL!!

sasha said...

hahahahaha yeah the letter is not complete without a little touch of my weird sense of humor ;p

Post a Comment