Thursday 4 June 2009

I'm bored and have no mood to write.

Some random pics i took lately.

Me and my housemates have this weekly thing. Wine/beer day. Hihi.


Yep, that red "thing" is a bunch of chili. haha. 
It doesn't taste that "hot", in fact it tastes good! 
Come to melbourne and i'll let you try!

This one.. is charcoal chicken. Seriously, i'm drooling. 
Look at the size of the chicken! 


This one is steak from Pancake Parlour. 
Yeah basically they mix pancake with every kind of dishes, 
so i chose steak and my birthday girl chose that ice cream, choco, and strawberry thing.
Oh my, my keyboard is all wet because I'm drooling! again!


Sushi!!!! 
I used this pic in one of my design assignments.
On the subject "good use of colour" haha. 




All of these... are outfit for winter! The only thing missing is snow. 
Huhu. I wish i'm in New York (already ;p)

My supah dupah messy desk with my fav TV show going on, FRIENDS!! 


I'm a media and communication student. Enough said.


and... i love pink, and books. 


Huaaaaaaah, i can't hardly wait until my girls are finally here. 
Ohhh how i miss hanging out wif bunch of girls (who speak the same 'mother' language ;p)

Thank you for reading. Sorry for wasting your precious time. LOL.

Off i go,
muSHAdool.

2 comments:

Mrs. Alpha said...

OMG!! Reduce the foooddd! hahaha. Makanan dosa semua!! hahhahaha :D

sasha said...

hahaha i knowww but i can't! blame it to the cold weather!! and yeah, it's always the weather. LOL

Post a Comment