Tuesday 15 September 2009

Pursue your passion!

Her: Can i use your words? I want to make it into a poster and hang it on my wall.
I want to use it as a motivation.
Me: You undoubtedly made my day!!
Her: You'll write a good and inspiring book one day, dear. Everyone will love it.
Me: Let's just say big fat "AMEN!!!" and yeah, you'll get a free autograph from the writer, LOL!


Her:I've read your note abt "The September Issue" that we watched together and i practically just stared on my laptop and wondering, "How could she write some stuff like this?!
Me: awww, thank youu.. You didn't see it coming, eh? Because i was yawning all the time when we were watching yeah? hahaha. Yeah well, i was yawning because i was too tired, not because of i was bored fosho! ;p
Her: I know!


Her: Can you tag me in whenever you write notes?
Me: My pleasure.

Me: Mom, can i change my major? You know i have passion in writing.
Mom: You can do anything you want. Be what you're good at, and do what you're passionate for.

Her: What major are you taking? Business?
Me: *dalam hati (EUW, NO!)* "No, i'm taking Bachelor of Arts (Creative and Professional Writing) 
Her: That's great! Your passion yeah?
Me: It is :)

Well, if there's one thing about passion..

It's tangible.
Everyone can see it, everyone can feel it.

This passion thing has been "bothering" me for the last few days.

I'm connecting the dots..
Movies, TV series (undoubtedly, Ugly Betty), these amazing comments from my friends, sermon, prayers, and even my own writing..
There is no coincidence that they have the same message.

They're reassuring and reaffirming my passion.



Yep, this is my passion. God has put this on my heart.
What's yours, oh thee mighty readers? 

How to know what your passion is?

First, ask.

"If you don't know the meaning behind one painting, there's always someone you can go to.
The Creator." - Jeffrey Rachmat.

Ask the Creator of your life.
Then, pursue it.

It's not only happiness that you have to pursue,
but also passion.

I don't know about you, 
but my greatest desire is when i meet the Mighty king,
He will look me in the eye and say, 
"It was hard, wasn't it? Well done, oh good and faithful servant." 

That keeps me going, i know it will be worth it.

P.S: For those who have given me so many support, 
i assure you, you're investing in the right girl.


Off i go,
muSHAdool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment