Thursday 17 September 2009

Less of self = Selfless.

Me: Can i share something? 
Him: Go on.

Me: Hehe, i have to admit tho, i'm pretty tired these days. 
Tired of facing self-centered people. 
It's like, all they can say "Didn't you see what i was doing? Didn't you read what i wrote? Didn't you this what i that. I this, i that, i those, i these."

Him: HOAAAA, i'm lucky i'm not as open as you do! and euw.. It's so junior high. Abege berat.
I don't think i can handle that kind of people! It's not like i live for read what they wrote or watch every moves they make!

Me: Yeah, once you said, "Use me more.."
this is just another little thing you have to bear, dear.

Him: Yeahh.. true. But i don't think i'll choose that path. Haha.
Me: LOL. Well, everybody has their own path. Don't worry :) 
and thank you for buzzing me first, needed that :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i'm tired,
No, i know i'm exhausted.

But i know i'm not doing this for me.
The One i'm doing this for, always reward His faithful servant :)



My tiredness is nothing compared to the Cross.
I have no right to complain.

If complaining makes everything better, i would definitely do it.
But, it doesn't. So, why bother?


Off i go,
muSHAdool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment