Tuesday 22 September 2009

Darn you, final exam.

Well, this is not a media talk. Later yah ;-)

This is... a heart talk. LOL!

I'm currently facing final exam (even though i don't feel like facing one. thank God for the very easy exam in OZ ;p)

But still.. if i don't have any final exam, let's see what i could probably doing.

1. I could go to Perth with my sister and my nephew. They're on "Lebaran" holiday.
2. my mom and dad could visit me here. And we could go shopping!! :( They knew i'm having my final exam so they decided to go to Israel. I wanna come too!!!!
3. I could go to Tulip Farm, it's spring here in Melbourne, so seeing flower blooming is.. suhweet! My cousin and my friends asked me to go but i can't :(
4. I could go have lunch with my church friends. Okay, this i can do every sunday. But, still.. worth mentioning... haha.

Hix hix. Bad.. bad timing for final exam.

Okay, enough complaining. More studying. (Yeah, right).


Off i go,
muSHAdoool

0 comments:

Post a Comment