Monday 22 February 2010

Yo soy la Betty.

I'm back being an aspiring (read:struggling) student in Melbie.

Back in my small room,
still and will always be messy.

I went through my stack of magazines.
Feeling very guilty for not reading them in about 4 months.
I know they miss me oh so badly.


Then i blamed myself for being very lavish,
Then i felt good again,
because well, how do i say this in fancy words..

it's my passion.
okay, that wasn't so fancy.

then... LOOK what i found in the middle of that chaotic mess.

IT'S THE MAGAZINE I WROTE, I MADE, I PRODUCED, 2 YEARS AGO!
(with a little help from my apparently-they're-better-in-Photoshop-than-me piggies)





Like that's not "oh-dear-diary" moment enough..
i also found these.


my 17th birthday present from Henry Gerson.
my 18th birthday present from Theophilia Edwinda.

and this is my first ever book.

Well it was a group project but as you know,
world is so fair that you ended up have to work alone.
Yes, that was sarcasm.

This is (for once) not a random stuff i want to post,
this is such a reminder.
to me and to you.

What's your passion?
How's the progress?
Have you ever made or accomplished something significant?

In my case,
i haven't. My magazine and my book were assignments i made as a media student.
But i haven't really contributed that much.
Yes, i also found the magazine i contributed in, which was my church magazine.
(Yah.. dibaca 5000 orang boleh lahh walopun majalah gereja hihi.)

but i feel like i should contribute more, i should do more remarkable stuff.

Oh well.
i'm taking my first step.
In 2 weeks i'll officially start being a CREATIVE AND PROFESSIONAL WRITING university student.
after graduated from Diploma of media and communication student last year.
I'm SO PUMPED, can't wait to start.

One day, once my career blast off,
i'll look at these days and
i'll know,
i once made a good decision to follow my passion.

Follow yours, peeps.
or unless you'll look back and couldn't help but feeling regretful.

Off i go,
the indeed still very homesick muSHAdool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment