Saturday 2 May 2009

Back in the game!

Room 1:
Me: Hey, where have you been? 
Her: Nowhere, here and there.. You know me, the geeky who doesn't like to get online too often.
Me: Haha.
Her: I need to talk to you. 
Me: Shoot!

Room 2:
*Buzz*
Him, my what-so-called-cousin: Hey, so i was with this girl... 
Me: (Listening patiently and yes he didn't even say a proper introduction. LOL.)

Room 3:
Him, who lives next room: Whatcha doin?
Me: Nothing. Just listening to my kiddos. What's up?
Him: Ha ha. Why seems like everyone telling you everything?
Me: I don't know, they just can't stand not to talk to me about everything, nor telling me their secret. LOL.
Him: I know..
Me: LOL. How could you know that?
Him: I do that too.  
Me: Hahahahaha.

Room 4:
Him, who also lives next room: (talking about my other housemate) why doesn't she move just now! 
Me: hey chill! Don't be mean.
Him: Hey, i'm good with someone who is good to me, and i'll be mean to those who annoy me!
Me: Haha.. Fair enough.. Then what about me? You'll be harsh to me also??
Him: Nahh.. you're my momma.
Me: Haha that's sweet. (I kind of fringed because somehow I've known him for 2 months only haha)

Room 5 and room 6: 
Them: Whatcha doing?
Me: Nothing. Just listening.
Them: Oh.. Hmm we didn't do well on our last exam :( It's so freakin hard, bla bla bla bla
Me: (Yes, i'm listening again.)

I stayed up late until 4 am last night at nadya's house, listening to them.
My twitter status: ''I stay up late for a reason. To be there for them :) but oh well, they kind of forgot of the time difference...''
----------------------------------------------------------
This morning.
Had a small birthday party at my house just then, had a great time, we eat, drink (yes, finally), and chitty chatty.

Him, again, who lives next door: Hey, sexy momma. Where hv u been last night?
Me: Slept over at my friend's house. What's up?
Him: Haha nothing. Anyway, you're younger than me right?
Me: Yes.. why?
Him: But why do you have this kind of.... something, i don't know what it is, that makes you look older, i mean.. like a mom figure or something. haha.
Me: haha, welcome to the club kiddo! 


Yesssss i have more and more kiddos here! All older than me (and sometimes i need their ID to ehem, buy something. haha.)

IMHO (In My Humble Opinion), you've learned the lesson well, and i'm talking about life lesson, when you are able to share it to other people, and be a blessing for those in need. A 'mom' nickname is a bonus, though. I take that as a compliment, and yes, i'm only 17. Ha ha.

So here i am!

BACK IN THE GAME! 

Ready to bless. Yes, i am.

Are you? :)


Off i go,
muSHAdool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment