Sunday 31 May 2009

Some thoughts on saturday night. :)

Human is social. 
It doesn't take a genius to know that we need other people.
We need to depend on other people.

In some case, we need people to make us.... happy.
Content.
Full.
Secure.

Am i right? O yea..  That's what world tells us.

Actually,
We don't need other people to determine our feelings.
We can be happy just simply because we want to.
We can laugh,
cry,
jump,
smile, 
just simply because we want to.

However, it takes a quite high level of maturity to do so.

Children? They can't live without people, they need people to feed them, to give them comfort, to give them happiness..

But we're as an adult? Or ehem teenagers ;p, 
We shouldn't depend on someone as much as we did when we were only a little child, should we?

Yes, we are a social human being, 
but "independent" is also in our blood. We just gotta train ourselves to be so.

That is why, i am training myself, to not depend on people, especially my feelings. 
Because if i do, oh man... it sucks. 

When i want to feel happy, 
I need to talk to my friends to make me feel so.
When i want to feel secure,
I need words of affirmation from my surroundings.
When some movies made me sad, 
I need to call someone to make me feel better.

Can you imagine.... how annoying that is? 

Flash news, there's A LOTTTTTT of people out there doing that. 
Plus, sometimes it seems I'm the right person for them to call (or to buzz in msn). Haha.
No problemo, ehem actually sometimes it is. LOL.

Being alone (not lonely fo sho) is not such a problem for me.
I still have books, movies, magazines!!!, Internet (duh) to keep me busy.

BUT! the interesting part is...
People actually can't stand that.

I just realized this interesting fact..

I don't blame them, really. 
But, it's just funny seeing them.. saying all these.

"Why don't you with him?"
"Cieeeeee Sashaaaaaaa, why you're asking whether he's home already or not??"
"Wuoooo Sasha said he's hot! Sasha has a crush on him! woohooooo!"
"Ck.. ck.. ck.. Congratulation, Betty and Henry. *looking at winda :P* (err you gotta watch Ugly Betty to understand :P)"

Haha i found it's very funny, indeed. I never found it annoying.
But, just wanna let you know..

There's a reason why i don't "love" or "like" or "having a deep crush" that easy..

My heart is not mine anymore, it is Someone's already. 
and until He finally say "yes" and let another guy to come inside, i will guard this heart with all my diligence :)   Deal with that.

Telling ya, it's a hard work. It is.

But, it's always better to prevent, than to heal. 
It's gonna be REALLY painful to let someone go because he or she is not the right one. 

It's not my season yet..
I'm only friggin' seventeen years old for crying out loud. 
Ah, i forgot. 
That's what other seventeen girls (and boys) do, freaking out about relationship. LOL.



Okay, this post is totally random. Haha. It's just now the "mockers" are living in the same roof with me, that's why i was inspired to write this. Guess i had it enough, LOL-ness.

HOKAAAAAAYY, gotta go to bed. Morning service tmrw. Love ya peeps!!!

Off i go,
muSHAdool.

2 comments:

Winz! said...

ralat: BETTY and GIO, sa. bukan BETTY and HENRY! tsk tsk tsk. hahaha.

sasha said...

mahaha either way, Betty is not wif them anymore ;p wayyy to gooo, sistah! haha. Eh so fast you already read my post ;p

Post a Comment