Monday 4 May 2009

Dreaming out loud!

I want to go to NYC.
I want to have my own magazine.
I want to have my own apartment, fully furnished.
I want to see that proud smile in my parents face.
I want to see my kids become so freakin successful.
I want to take my parents, my sisters, or my brother to go somewhere they want to go, using my own money. 

Dreams oh dreams. 
Should i slap myself and ask myself to stop dreaming?
Because you know, life is not THAT easy.

Well, of course i wont.

Yes, life is not THAT easy.

But, that's how life works.
Not always easy.
Tough and rough sometimes.
Full of surprises. 

Dreaming is like when you walking upstairs..
You want to reach that place where you want to be..
When you're climbing the stairs,
You may not know how many staircases left you have to climb..
You may get tired.
You may get sick.
You may want to give up.
but what if you give up, when it's only one staircase left?

What if i give up, when I'm about to reach my dream?

That.... sucks.

Intermezzo: When i was writing this, there's this sound keep shouting in my ears. I swear, my ears are suddenly hot.

'you're not dreaming big enough,' that voice said.

Oh well...
Here it is. You can laugh.
The crazy version of my dreams.

1. Yes, i'll go to NYC, but it will be an annual thing. I will go back and forth for work thing. The company or can i say, the magazine i will work with, will pay the flight and all the thingy.
2. My magazine will influence so many girls and change their perspectives.
3. I'll use the best interior designer to do his/her magic for my apartment. Maybe, the best one in town.
4. Yes, my parents will be proud, but not just that, everyone will also come to them and tell them 'you must be proud with your daughter, she's amazing :)'
5. My kids will influence the nation, maybe one of them is the next president. He He.
6. I'll take my fam, fly around the world. Well, for my parents, it will be their second time.
7. I want to make every people i know, proudly telling their friends when they see me hm.. anywhere i end up :P   'you know? That girl is my friend.'

Yes yes yes, mock me. Put me on your must-mock list (LOL)

I don't care.

I will keep on dreaming. In my dictionary, imagination is stronger than facts, odds, even statistics.

Oh yes they are.

It's not about what you can see, it's all about what you CAN'T see.

My dreams are intangible, but I'm sure one day i can touch it. and feel it.

Feels familiar? That's because America Ferrera is film-ing my dreams, it's on Ugly Betty  TV show. Tee hee.



Nyah, alright, Ugly Betty inspired me. Everyone can tell :P


Off i go,
muSHAdool.

2 comments:

Linguistic Geek said...

now i do feel guilty buying you the book ahahhaha. jokeee.. live your dreammm!!

sasha said...

i know you'll say this! :p thanks deaaar!

Post a Comment