Thursday 7 May 2009

It's here!!

A very big fat thanks for Mr Joe Sentoso for sending this to me!

and ehem, someone who forgot to scan it for me, shame on you! Haha love ya babe!


Here it is, my first article i wrote it here, in Melbourne.
Nyeah, well, if you don't go to that certain place on every Sunday, located at the center of Jakarta, you may not see this article sei.. 




Clicking on it might help :)

Well, after all the buzzing in facebook, msn, twitter, I'm still open for comments! :)


Now i miss my TAG-ers.
Great.

Off i go,
muSHAdool.

2 comments:

Linguistic Geek said...

eh buset sabar buuuu.. gw ga lupa, tapi gw sbuk bangeeet ya taulah ya.. it's not easy running a magazine *pongah* hahaha.

sasha said...

hahaa oh hi mr.pongah! huahua.. nahh that's okay babe :) got it already anyway :)

Post a Comment