Tuesday 28 July 2009

It's no Oscars but meant a lot :)

Well well well.. Look what i got! Got this award from my girl, Winno my fashion bitch! :)

Award Meaning:
Tutorit Friendship is an award that we give for blog that you think really inspire you and really friendly


Homework to Special Friends :


1. Make a posting about this award
2. Mention who give you this award
3. Gift this award to your best friends or people who inspire you.
4. go to their blog and tell them you have award for them.
5. Do the same thing like who gave you this award.
6. copy and paste from "Begin Copy" until "End Copy" at your own blog


SOOOO now it's my chance to pass along this award toooo my very own fellas' blog that inspire me a lot in many ways :)


This award goes toooooo *DRUM ROLL, PLEASE!!*


Winno Prasetyo herself. 

Henry Gerson 

Larasati Silalahi

Irene Renata 



You can copy paste this to your blog as well :) 


orr give the award back to me. Feel free to do so! LOL.


Off i go,

muSHAdool


0 comments:

Post a Comment