Monday 6 July 2009

my God.. get over it already! or at least get new cover!

Time for another media talk!

Is it just me or these news are way too much?

1. Michael Jackson's news.

I know he's dead and all, he's a legend, king of pop, such and such.

It was ok at first. World is mourning, i know.
But..
I've had enough seeing his pics. It's almost 2 weeks now.
Still all over the news, internet, magazine cover(ssssssssssssssss).
Sssstt,  I once had nightmare because of his gazilion scary pics. ;p

Err.. i also heard there's like hundreds of people who killed themselves because their "idol" passed away.
Man, what a stupid and by stupid i mean VERY STUPID way to end your precious life!

However, it's still such a loss.
Rest in peace, Mr Jacko. Wacko Jacko ;p
You'll be remembered always. Not by me, though. I still need sleep. haha.

2. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's on-and-off love story.

Two words: BITE me! 

3. Brad Pitt's and Angelina Jolie's (un)happy (not)marriage life.
Well, Mr Pitt..
Two advices for you and your family:
1. Take off your shirt more often in public.
2. Leave the bitch and go back to Jen Aniston.

Problem solved.

4. Dramas, conflicts, fashionable life of the Beckhams.
Well, this one is still ok. Coz me likey them ;p

Choose, David. It's Becks or Beckinsale!
or Sasha!

haha.

Extra credits for you if you can find another story besides these 4 on these covers below!



  




   




If you found Lindsay Lohan, still not thorough enough. 
Coz she's a media-whore (with a fake tan! duh.) 

I think "Famous" needs new cover. Dontcha think?
But i still love that magz wholheartedly though! The best gossip source ever ;p

Haha, well.. this is fun. Feel free to drop comments. Teehee.


Off i go,
muSHAdool.

2 comments:

Mrs. Alpha said...

I love this!!

the funniest part is Brad gonna choose Sasha?? That's hilarious. You must be in Ice Age and become Sid's wife!!

sasha said...

hahah not brad, but David ;p

HUAHUA don't have no idea who is Sid but yeah maybe i should LOL.

Post a Comment