Sunday 5 July 2009

Totally random post: my bad boys.

Do you, as a person, have like.. certain issue you always struggle with?

I have.

It's about my personality.
or can i say.. my personalities.

I am naturally a sanguine melancholic.
I may (appear) to be happy while actually i have a lot in my mind going on,
and another "I-don't-act-what-i-feel" stuff.

My personality is actually kinda interesting.
It's very opposite to each other.
Like black is opposite to white,
Like day is opposite to night.
I once read in personality book whatsoever and found out that the combination of my personalities are the most complicated one ;p

It may sound weird but they are best friends. They work well with each other. 
They make each other better coz one's weakness is one's strength, and vice versa.

However, it takes some level of maturity to balance my personalities. You think? :p
Back then, when i was in junior high, you'd see me laughing my ass off at school with my friends, 
but once i finally all by myself in my room, i'd cry. Without no reason. 
Yeah, i was that "weird."

Thank God i'm not that "extreme" anymore. Kinda scary, huh? 
But, actually..
These two personalities i have, helped me a lot in finding true friends. 

Wanna know why?
Because, true friends.. don't only share laughter, but also tears.

True friends can understand why i could be so "wild"
but i also could be so "deep" in thinking.

True friends don't judge. 
Mockery is our enemy.

They see beyond the "cover"

That's why, my love language is quality time.
By spending time, i can see whether my friends are true friends or not.

Well,
i gotta say.

Befriending with my sanguine side is very easy.
It's very friendly and very outgoing.
It's easy to connect with this side of me.

But i come with another side,
This other side of me includes deep thinking, critical thoughts, life subject-related issue, which not so many people can connect with. 

That's why, it's easy for me to find who are my true friends.
Let's just see who can connect with my two bad boys. Both of them. 
Not just one, both.

Even though i'm struggling with these bad boys everyday,
but i'm so grateful having them in my life.

They complete each other. 
They make me see the world and its madness through two different point of views. 

Which not so many people do. :)


Ha ha. This is so random. 
My melancholic and love-to-writing-instead-of-talking side of me is talking ;p

Off i go,
muSHAdool.

2 comments:

Linguistic Geek said...

omg kaw kenapa mellow2 begini puun hahahaa.

sasha said...

haha. toldcha! my melancholic side was speaking ;p

Post a Comment