Saturday 11 April 2009

Beaching!

I went to the beach today, with my housemates Felix and Egot, and my housemate's friend, Christy. 
The rest of my housemates and their friends are on some Easter's camp which I'm not interested in at all, so it's only the three of us left in the 'Bong's house' (my houseparents' name) hihi.

We had a looooot of fun :)

What i wore to the beach.. It's kind of cold so i have to wear scarf and jacket :) Hi hi.


We eat first, and no, i didn't eat my hair. I ate chicken teriyaki super nyummy.



Beach is all i need.


I love beach as much i love this blog and you, eyy all my faithful readers. Ha ha.

Hey You! Up there! I give you my heart!


With the guys,


I made this,

One day, i'll write his full name :) When i found one.


The crazy guys made this and note this down, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! hahaha. Not even the idea!!!



Beach is biggest my inspiration where i could just sit, take some cool pics, write some poetic words. LOL. 



Left the beach with joyous feeling and grabbed this great drink to freshen up my throat. 
Frozen Fanta!


Hey, You! 
How could i not fall in love with You? 
You and Your artsy hands!



Off i go,
Pinky muSHAdool.

P.S: A true Melbourne friend? Still searching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment