Sunday 5 April 2009

Sit. have a sip.

Meet up with my used-to-seniors-in-high school, my cousin's friends as well, and had a great time :)
We basically just sat in the middle of melbourne's city, Max Brenner Cafe.
I had a cup of hot chocolate and super large cookie. They have THE BEST CHOCOLATE! 
and we just talk, talk, talk and talk. Finally had a conversation which actually i know what is it about. He he.

We talked about their girlfriends, who are actually my girlfriends as well haha (well you know what i mean)

We talked about how sometimes distance could kill us slowly, because we're missing everybody back home every.single.second. Tell me about it!

We talked about our university life and high school life we had, and we all agreed that high school is the best.

We talked about our friends and what they always do when they got drunk. Ha ha.

and go on, on..on.. and on.

That's what i love the most: Quality time.

Please don't give me jewelry,
don't give me dolls (euww, wrong address!),
don't give me anything.

Just sit with me,

have a sip.


Let's just talk.






Hot chocolate lover,
muSHadool.

2 comments:

Linguistic Geek said...

Ayoo shaa kapan ya kita quality time lagiii hahhaha...

sasha said...

ayooooooooooo.... i miss that! :( tar ya hen when i get back, let's have lunch or dinner immediately! :)

Post a Comment