Friday 3 April 2009

Dead with envy.

My sister on Facebook:
Hey do you know that Dad, Mom, your second sister and your nephew are going to Singapore?

That's one.

My friend, Sara:
Hey, are you going home on holiday? 2 camps will be held in upcoming months.

That's two.

My other friend, Elbert:
Yeah, I'm going to Hillsong Conference on July. Aren't you?

Me: No. I have school.  *SOBS!!*

That's three.


My other friend, Henry:
Yeah, i'm going to have a blast tonight. I'm going to Oakenfold, Segarra for some party.

Me: yeah yeah yeah.. you better kill me. I spend friday night by STAYING AT HOME!

That's four.

My housemate, Claresta:
Bye, shaaa.. I'm going for camp for the next 3 days!

That's five.

KILL ME! KILL ME NOW!!!!

I'm full with this!


*Sigh*

I think i'll just go with Jennifer tomorrow to Chadstone shopping mall, really bored!


However,

have a nice weekend fellas!

I maybe envy you noww, but i know someday you will too! hahaha. 

Off i go,
muSHAdool.

3 comments:

b' said...

yeeshhh... another one that say she hate blogspot, but finnaly post here.. haha welcome dear

Fellexandro Ruby said...

its friday, and i've been staying at home since 3 this afternoon. so i'm totally feelin ya. =D

sasha said...

@bayusigay ahahha: hey shut up! at least im still updating my blog, unlike someone! LOL.

@ruby: rubyyy! haaai welcome welcome! hahaha i know, sucks eh? BUT! there will be time rub when we make everyone envy because we're partying all night long! let's rock sydney and melbie! LOL LOL *gila liar..

Post a Comment