Friday 17 April 2009

Things i miss around my house.

You know what i've been missing since the last 2 months?

1. I miss.. waking up in the morning peacefully and not because i heard my house mom and her son fighting over some useless thing.

2. I miss... when i don't have to make up any reasons when i just want to stay at home and not feel like going for (their) church thingy 

3. I miss... when i don't have to hear the bloody footsteps every time people walk in my house. It's darn annoying!

4. I miss... when i can grab food as much as i can from my house's refrigerator. LOL.

5. I miss... having TV in my room. Now i can only entertain myself only with my mac. Boring.

6. I miss... when i don't have to say 'hi om, hi tante' whenever i pass through them in the house. I'm not into unnecessary chit-chat.

7. I miss... when i can do ANYTHING i want. I've found house, but i haven't found home.

8. I miss my mom and dad. I do.

and there's still a lot of things i miss.

I miss my comfort zone.

I know, immature me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

things will get better...really!

mushadool said...

I know!! thaaaaaaaaaanks!

Post a Comment