Wednesday 8 April 2009

I was talking about them :)

Earlier this day.....

His status in facebook: Thank Jesus, i nailed it!! I got accepted in my dream university!
Me: Hey, congratulation boyy!! I'm so proud of youuuuuuu!
Him: Thanks, momma. Thanks for praying :)

My status in facebook: What a lovely weather, not good for school mood.
Her: I envy you :( 
Later in our chat room
Me: How's San Fransisco thing? Are you still bumped you can't go?
Her: No, I'm fine :)
Me: I know, you're a tough girl.
Her:Hey, you're in the class! Why don't you pay attention to the teacher?!
She put envy aside, attention got inside.

Her: Miss yooooooooouuu!!!  *buzzed on facebook too*
Me: Me too. Get ur ass here quick!

Her: Any updates???  
She always ask that :)

His blog: He wrote about our conversation :)

I was having a conversation with this friend of mine.
In the middle of it, suddenly she interrupted.
"Sorry Hen, but can I say something to you?? This is not another crap."
"What?"
"You know what, you've been improving a lot. Your aura is calmer and nicer."
"Heh? What dya mean?"
"Umm.. normally when we chat, there is also some point when you speak so bitter. You speak so mean to me. Well, I kinda get used to it, hehe, because I know that's just you. But you're different now, much different."
"Aww.. thanks, *hugs*."
"Yeah, am so proud and happy for you."

I see.
It is true.
When you have your heart fixed.
People can see it.
When you have your heart crippled.
People can also see it.

So what is your decision?
Every time it gets crippled? Do you wanna fix it?
Or let it be?
If you let it be, at some points you'll make others' heart crippled.

That's all.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." Proverbs 4:23 (KJV).

Yeap, they are my true ones.

I'd be happy to tell you that i still have many others :)
I know. I'm lucky.

Sure, it doesn't guarantee they won't disappoint me one day, but in other 364 days, they've been there :)

How about yours? 

The question is,
Have you given something? For your friends?





Off i go,
muSHAdool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment