Thursday 2 April 2009

I don't waste time.


*MSN
Room 1.

Her: Darrrrrrrrrlingggggggggggggggg
Me: Yeah?
Her: Let’s hang outtttt!! Been a whileeeee! Free tonight?
Me: Nope. I’ll let you know If I am.



*Room 2.

Her: Thanks Sha, for being there.
Mine: My pleasure =) At least now my bad habit for staying up late, paid off. LOL.




*Room 3.

Him: Okay, little update. Right now I don't really connect with him anymore, he's hanging out with some freak now. But actually he's a good guy you know.

Me: I know. Can feel it too. 

Him: I don't know what to do, but i don't want to see him fall into sins because he's surrounded by wrong friends.


Me: Just be the one who stand up and shouts ''Hey!! Wake up!!!'' 
and trust me, it will be a pleasure for you one day, to be his true friend when he seeks for one :) 


Him: Yeah you're right.





I closed the first room, 

and focusing to the second and third room.



I'm investing my time in the right ones. Who still have heart, and ears.



‘’At the end, we tend to attract who we are but we are attracted to who we want to be. - A.R Bernard’’ 



Don't waste your time by being friends with wrong people,

and don't think about investing your time with them.


Just flee. Go. Don't waste your time.


Invest your time in the right ones.


I'm all for it.






Off i go,
muSHAdool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment