Wednesday 22 April 2009

I'm not anymore ;)

*Someone knocked on my door*
Him: Hello, Sasha.

Me: Yes?

Him: Can i go in?

Me: What's your name?

Him: My name is Bitterness. My friend just came by, his name is Facts.

Me: Oh sorry, you can't.
My room is already full, it's full of Peace.

About your friend, yes he came by, he distracted me for awhile, so i asked him to leave.

Instead, i invited one of my best friend.

Her name is Imagination.

She is greater than your friend, she works beyond Facts.

Sorry, Bitterness. You have to leave.

There is no room for you.

Him: Alright, i'll just knock on someone else's door. It might surprise you how many people who actually opened their door and let me in. MUAHAHHA.

-He left-

Hey,
Don't let him in.
Even though you already did,
Kick him out. No use keeping him.

Off i go
muSHAdool.

2 comments:

Linguistic Geek said...

BAGEEUUUUSSS... teruskan teruskan, tunggu sampe proyek kita berhasil!! Youre so gonna bless a lot of young people out there!

sasha said...

AMENN brotha! Thanks to youuuuuuuu for the opportunity! :) :)

Post a Comment