Tuesday 7 April 2009

Plan.plan.plan.

Plans for easter break (starting this thursday until next wednesday)

1. Sleepover at nadya's new house.
2. Dvd marathon with this 15 years old girl. ahihihi.
2. Going for movie marathon, full day watching movie in cinema of couuurseee with my housemates.
3. Another movie marathon with my used-to-seniors-in-high school.
4. Going to the beach, St. Kilda or even Geelong? Takes few hours though to reach Geelong, but it's beautiful there so i heard.
5. Play basketball with my housemates. Well, it's already an annual thing seeeii. We usually play every thursday or friday.
6. Go find out my campus' cell group. Let's see.
7. Meet up with my old friend, Liendha from my english course few years ago (yeah i know, even me need English course. ahahah, shut up sasha!)
I've been here for awhile but haven't met this skinny old friend of mine. Time to catch up! :)
8. Barbeque with Liendha's friends. I'm not sure about this, i choose my own crowds man. haha. Well, it doesn't work that way here :( newbie oh newbiee...

and....
9. Start doing my assignments. *sigh*


I don't know why, but all these things still pretty lame compare to what I'd do with all my fellas back home.

I mean i can go do ehem other things  because I'm old enough in Indonesia and I'm still underage here!!! hix hix hix.  (Maksudnya kaya pergi bareng anak-anak gereja ke mana gituuu ahahaha.)

Oh well. Can't wait until my bitch, Winda, Ryska, John? *still a big question mark*, to finally got here and we can do some other stuff hihi.


Easter Break here i comeeeeeeeeeeee, 



Off i go,
muSHAdool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment