Friday 10 April 2009

I couldn't be happier

I had this hilarious conversation.
It's between me and one of my boys.
You know, back in high school I was this kind of  'mother' who has lotsa sons and daughters. We're on the same age, actually.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Baaaaabe!
Him: heeeyyyy
bla bla bla and then, we're finally at this topic.

Me: how's the break up thing with her? (His ex)
Him: I'm not over it yet, but i'm fine.. 
There's one thing.. I'm getting closer with Him you know.. since this break up thing.
Me: REALLY? WAAAA I'M GLAAAAAD!
Him: hahaha..
Me: you know dear, i don't want to sound religious or whatsoever, but the truth is, only Him.
Only Him that always there for you :)
Him: I know...
And you know what, i don't want to be like other kids, 
I want to keep saying hi to my ex, and just be a good friend to her. 
On the other hand, i want to start my ministry and give my full time to Him.

Coming from this boy, used-to-be one of the bastard in my high school, i couldn't be happier!!

I seriously love my boys (and the girls).
They are the best used-to-high school-mate, the best friends, the best party-goers (ahaha) and they're just the sweetest. Some people i know, they went to some terrible high school with terrible kids.  Lucky i didn't. I'm more than lucky to find them. 

They were bastards (who wasn't?) but slowly but sure, seems like every used-to-bastards in my high school, they're getting more mature and mature. 
Some of them even quit smoking, and go to the gym instead. How good is that?

Anyway,
My boy closed our conversation by this message,
''I'm sorry i have to go, but you take care yahh... Please don't be naughty there, and if you need something to talk to, you can talk to me :)

and.. you are my best friend.''


How sweet.

I guess this is the beauty of investing in other people. 

And, i guess if you want to influence your friends, don't try to convert them into some good religious people or something like that, but seriously..

Just be relevant, and be there for them when they need you the most.

I did that.  

Quoting Ps. Jose Carol,
''You only can win people's ears if you already win their heart first.''


The day i turned 17 . A little surprise in the morning :)

And i'm more than happy to tell you, the boy with the pinky as* is 'that boy' above. 


HA HA.

Darn, i miss them.


Off i go,
muSHAdool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment